• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Calling all GS rally goers!

tmoyer

Intermediate Adventurer
Have you signed up for the GS Giant Gypsy Tour?

Have questions as to what it's all about?

Want to have the best time on two wheels and meet a ton of new friends?

Then click here: GSG - Mo Bigga!

If you're on the fence or just have questions, please check out the Mo Bigga post or the GS Giants on Facebook.

Time's a wastin' so whatever you do, sign up soon while space is still available! For a measley $100, you will get premium camping in the Ozarks before the rally, meals, beverages, commaraderie, and some of the best riding in the country.

Still have questions, PM me!

How else are your going to get to see the Crapduster?

You see it, you shoot it (with your camera) and you score GS BS points.... :ha

crapduster-L.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Great one:)

Love that shot, just where is it? The flyer in me LOL. Jessica too will appreciate this one:). Those AG Guys have fun, don't they in middle USA. Good work. I'm gonna go get my GSA out to pasture, maybe today and show you a GSA hay feeder and my horses loving it:). Randy

Love that shot, just where is it? The flyer in me LOL. Jessica too will appreciate this one:).

Carthage, MO.

This is one of 100+ Adventure Stop-ins you'll get with your score book ahead of the event.

Here's the "business end" of this thing.... let's see Jessica put this sucker down on an aircraft carrier. :ha

crapduster1-L.png

A neat point getter indeed:). Jess may get a chance to join me in MO.... I'm hoping she and her hubby get to ride their F650s over from Va.Beach, where they live now. Its a time issue for them. Here she is, a proud F18 Lady, my Kid:). She's been up about every day lately and goes to sea again later this year, most probable. She'd make a fine addition to our GSGiants and has taken some offroading school from BMW,S.C.. Probably show me up on her F650, vs. my GSA1200. Thanks for sharing the MO. Flying dung spreader. Hope many find it! Randy:thumb

Attachments

• 20120603_JessStartingtheJet_0237.jpg
    20120603_JessStartingtheJet_0237.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 91
I will be leading a scenic dual-sport ride Thursday, for the Giants, so I checked out a few area with a few friends this past weekend:

Missouri River Valley and bluffs:

P1020159.JPG

There is some good riding in the bluffs and hills.

Missouri River:

P1020163.JPG

Old iron bridge over Lamine River.

P1020168.JPG

Gravel bar and low water bridge on Haw Creek.

P1020183.JPG

We also rode around central MO.

P1020121.JPG

Checked out the swinging bridges:

P1020157.JPG

P1020145.JPG

P1020146.JPG

There is some fun riding around here!

So very cool:)

I love the water crossings, if we get to wet our tires:). One of my favorite things in GSAing is water crossings. The bridges are extreme neatness too and I figure to wiggle a few of them too. If it becomes overly warm there this year, the water holes will get special attention and extended stops for wetting the riders too:). Randy:thumb

Back