• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Uclear HBC100

dpmonk

P Monk
Has anyone out there tried this boomless communicator?
Looking at the test on Web Bike World it doesn't have as much range as the Sena or Cardo units but also doesn't have a mike boom.

I really don't use a communicator for anything other than conversing with my Bride so the lack of range isn't an issue with me. I just would like to get rid of the mike boom on my Cardo G4 that always seems to be in the way with my modular helmet.

Uclear

Just came back from 6 days on the road with Lynn on the back. The UCLEAR worked as claimed. Original set-up in her helmet required judicious use of the Dremel but once it was in place and aligned it worked flawlessly.

Back