• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What's the shower deal?

derost

beemerFROG
So I checked the rally faq's, and searched the forum, but still have not found any information on what will be provided in way of showers. Anyone???

There will be showers on site at locations around the fairgrounds as well as at shower trailers. Check out the rally site map in the June ON for the locations.

Every year:)

The big rig 18 wheeler shower folk come along and are good. Usually more than one, depending on the site facilities. I think the "time" you pick for a shower is most paramount at these events. Slack time, get my drift? Randy:thumb

Will any showers be coed this year? I know there are a lot of folks would like coed showers... its something that should be considered.

The big rig 18 wheeler shower folk come along and are good. Usually more than one, depending on the site facilities. I think the "time" you pick for a shower is most paramount at these events. Slack time, get my drift? Randy:thumb

I appreciate my insomnia at the rallies.

Fair Grounds

I just returned from a side trip to Sedalia and checked out the fairgrounds. Bring your good walking shoes as it's a pretty big place. The grounds were clean and well maintained, with nice grass and plenty of trees. There is a new arena building, reminded me of the one in Redmond. The grandstand faces East, so the afternoon sun won't be a problem.

The two main streets in town are Limit Ave. (north-south hwy 65) and Broadway Blvd. (east-west hwy 50) The old town historic district is north of the fairgrounds and worth walking around.

Lots of places to eat. One in particular is an old fashioned diner called "Wheel Inn -Drive In, " owned by Judy Clark. The place was very clean and the food was delicious! It's on Limit Ave. just across the street from the fairgrounds, easy walking distance.

The town and fairgrounds look to be a good place for this years National!
Denny Pink
Fort Collins, CO.

I am confident it will be a fine rally. The site at Bloomsburg was a bit antiquated. This one is up-to-date.

Will any showers be coed this year? I know there are a lot of folks would like coed showers... its something that should be considered.

It's been my experience that sometimes folks miss the 'Men' and 'Women' signs and they end up co-ed on occasion anyway. A couple of times I've been certain I'm in the women's and heard a man cleaning up a stall or two away. I just go about my business. No point embarrassing anybody over an honest mistake. :brow

Back