• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rally seminars ?

Have been reading my latest MOA-ON and am a bit overwhelmed by all the different seminars on offer. WOW !!

This will be my first international rally and I want to get in as much as I can.
I am already registered for the rally.

So my question is;

Do I need to preregister for any specific seminar or, do I just show up and hope there is room ?

Thanks, Doug

You just show up, sometimes they are very crowded sometimes not. Get there early.
Plan ahead before the rally.
All the seminars are now posted on the MOA Home page.

I've been presenting seminars for 15 or so years. Some of the spaces have been a little small but after the first few space needs got dialed in pretty well.

I am told that this year's spaces will be air conditioned and big enough, with sound systems to boot. I'm looking forward to it.

Just show up. We'll make room

Back