• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rain cover for Big Mak Space Case?

Magic_Rat

I just use the small thin space case on the airbag rack for maps and small items, but they don't make a rain cover just for that. Only the larger tankbag. Has anyone come up with something on this yet?

I'm all ears (no pun intended) :idea

I have received word that a clear shower cap will do the trick. Sounds like a plan to me, now where to I get a shower cap ....

Thanks Tina.....I got a couple of those right around the corner! It's been raining so much here it was time to do something about that! :p

MrsKbasa said:
Shower cap can be purchased at any drug store chain, like Walgreen's.

OK...I've found the supreme solution to a rain cover. Sally's Beauty Supply sells 'Clear' shower caps...3 for 49cents!! They fit perfect and are so clear you can't hardly tell they are on there...plus you have 2 spares, they fold very small.

Voila! :D

They make a dandy rain hat too.

nuttyswider.jpg

LMAO Dave....I tried to keep my tank bag less 'Loud' :rocker

I knew someone would step up and get me on this thread, and I deserved every pixel of it. :p

Back