• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Sedalia?

Uh...

The owners may be home anytime.....
It is Mo-zoo-ree, doors dont USUALLY need locked around there...
and, why are you there so early?

Show me.
:lol

It''s be Friday, when I get there and the owner knows and invited us. It's a house he is flipping, and I think we can help him with that.
:dance

Roy sorry i missed you at the beer garden-maybe i'll run up some weekend andbuy ya lunch,or better yet maybe Mac will come and we can shame-i mean ask-him to buy.Ed

Every time I went there, I never found anybody. When you stay off site, you get way out of sync with what is happening. Lets blame Pilot, he didn't go.

Back