• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Cardozo systems scale G4

bmrrdr

Cardo systems Scala G4

Hi all, I am considering purchasing this system. I would appreciate any feedback. I intend to primarily use it to communicate with the wife who rides with me. Thanks in advance........

Last edited:
Go to webbikeworld.com to read reviews and comparisons of all available bluetooth coms. I have both the Scala G4 and the new Sena SMH5. In my opinion, the Sena SMH5 would be your best bet for passenger com use.

Go to webbikeworld.com to read reviews and comparisons of all available bluetooth coms. I have both the Scala G4 and the new Sena SMH5. In my opinion, the Sena SMH5 would be your best bet for passenger com use.

Absolutely the SENA wins hands down. Have both and the SENA is crystal clear and much heavier duty than the other. Revzilla has the SENA on sale at $169.

Back