• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Sedalia, Rally Vendors?

mathoma

Having never attended a major BMW rally before, will there be vendors there offering installation of parts and accessories while you wait? I have decided on several items for my new R1200Rt and since I live here in Sedalia, I thought I might wait and see what's offered.

Thanks

vendors

Since you live there what time is dinner each evening and how many can you put up if it's too hot to camp? :wave

Well what time do you normally eat? I would like to reccommend the pork place and beefhouse right thier on the fairgrounds and open during the rally.

Other great places in town that are not common
Kedees BBQ
Dickie Doo BBQ
LeMaires Seafood
Little Big Horn

Thanks

Vendor Roster

When will the roster of vendors be published?
If I missed it somewhere please direct me to it ...Thanks

Anticipate tire purchase most likely.

Sedalia?

Give us more on "Sedalia"? The sight looks nice, but we have little of that too to see so far! You living there can PLEASE write more about your burb and whats neat very nearby:). Vendors are happy in many cases do install what they sell and many do it for no charge too. NOT all, but many do. Its a very busy shopping spree so be prepared to get the "early bird, worm" thing going, or maybe miss out. Some deals are to be had LATE in the rally too, as some "may/will" sell bargain prices just before going home to avoid shipping it. Use your discretion...Randy:thumb

I hear there's a killer donut shop near the fairgrounds. I think I'll hold court there each morning!

2011 Vendor ??

Looking for the name of the Vendor that was at Bloomsburg and had ...retractable (spring loaded) highway pegs for the R1200GS Adventure... I recall the guys were from Michigan... anyone have an idea as to who that was?

Well what time do you normally eat? I would like to reccommend the pork place and beefhouse right thier on the fairgrounds and open during the rally.

Hmmm, I think you may be intentionally misunderstanding Bkrnrd's question....

On another topic: Is there much talk in town about the rally coming to Sedalia? What's the local mood: (1.) fear and loathing of "Bikers" invading their city, (2.) An opportunity to
sell more "See Missouri First " T-shirts and that additional beer sales could off-set a property tax hike....or (3.) Really? BMW makes motorcycles? When did that start?

Mick O pegs

I have a set on my GSA and am very impressed. I was the first install on a GS at last years RA rally. Had a hip problem and it made riding comfortable being able to extend the bad leg. Work great and they were very good to work with. Highly Recommended.

Mick O Pegs

I have a 2008 GSA and cant wait to stretch out on the Interstate... ordered and hope to have on Monday. Thanks for the endorsement.

Tire Vendors at Sedalia Rally?

Will be in the game for tires at the rally...
I've seen several large vendors set up at rallys in the past selling tires but am am drawing a blank as to the names of these vendors.

Does anyone know the names of the tire vendors that will be at the Sedalia Rally??
Who will the big names be selling Metzler Tourance and Bridgestone Battlewings?
Want to see If I am able to pre-purchase tires to assure that I will have tires awaiting me.

Thanks

Back