• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rev It Tornado Pants

KevinRT

KevinRT
I need to replace my mesh pants and am considering the Rev It Tornado Pants. They look well made, fit me well, and appear stylish. Anyone have these and like them, or not?

I have the pants and jacket. The pants are okay, but if you have a helmet like the Scuberth C3, buttoning up the jacket can be a pain. The collar is high and it hits the chin strap mechanism on my helmet. Not very comfortable.

I got them and the matching jacket. I like them both and got them in the silver. Black mesh does not make sense to me, it is 30 degrees hotter in the sun. Revit is well made and stylish. I have some Olympia gear as well and like the Revit better from fit and finish standpoint. If you buy mesh you figure to get wet in the rain but they do have liners. You have to remove the pants to put them on but it is included. There stuff does have the zipper on the chick side since it is European which is my only complaint.

It does have the zipper on the chick side since it is European which is my only complaint.

Yeah, took me a while to get use to that. I bought the light grey suit also; this one is mainly for summer riding through the desert.

+1

I got them and the matching jacket. I like them both and got them in the silver. Black mesh does not make sense to me, it is 30 degrees hotter in the sun.

FWIW, I had a black mesh jacket and then added a different brand of black mesh pants (still FS, BTW), but after getting caught in weekend traffic on my way to the RA rally in June, the light colored, fairly expensive, Rev It suit seemed worth it to me as I headed off on a three week trip last August. I thought the Rev It suit worked about as well as could be expected. But then, I don't mind taking my pants off by the side of the road.:bolt

Back