• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

27th ABC Rally

Paul_F

RK Ryder
This weekend is the 27th ABC Rally being hosted by the Forest City Motorrad Club of London, Ontario. The rally is held at Springfield Conservation Area, just of west of Aylmer or just east of St. Thomas, Ontario.

We have a biker's stew on Friday night :eat and on Saturday evening, a roast beef supper, complete with live entertainment. There is a Dice Run with the highest scorer winning a motorcycle jacket.:dance

The rally starts at 3:00 p.m. on the 18th and runs until the morning of the 21st. There are hot showers and all day coffee. :thumb

Admission if $50 for members and $60 for non-members. All bikes are welcomed. :bikes

We are just an hour and a half from Detroit or a two hour ride from either Buffalo or Toronto. :bolt

If you haven't been before, come to Southwestern Ontario and have a great weekend! :wave

Did I mention that this is our Victoria Long Weekend? Just a warning that the LEOs tend to pay more attention to speeds on our long weekends. :banghead

You are good keeping with the flow of traffic to avoid receiving a tourist award.

Yes, there is a Safety Blitz on this week.

Be careful out there!

There sould be a bunch of our club's riders coming to the ABC Rally.

We won't be able to attend due to that my Niece is getting married:banghead

Yes, there is a Safety Blitz on this week.

Be careful out there!

There should be a bunch of our club's riders coming to the ABC Rally.

We won't be able to attend due to that my Niece is getting married:banghead

Pleased to have the Niagara Riders camping with us. Have a blast at the family wedding, Darryl! :bar :brad

We have friends from Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, New York, maybe Wisconsin, Quebec and of course, Ontario attending. One couple is coming from Florida! :thumb

Day passes, with and without supper are available. :eat

Mighty Fine Weather

has been forecast for our A.B.C. Rally this weekend in S.W. Ontario. :bow

Looking forward to meeting lots of MOA members!

Friday is out for me, but might be able to make it on Sat. It's a fun rally so I'm working on rationalizing going to it.

Holly

Looking forward to seeing you again, Holly! Pennsylvania and Ohio riders arrived here at the house yesterday to help setup this afternoon. One Michigan showed up at another friend's house last evening. Great forecast for a spring rally!

Back