Thread: Performance riding-training in S-Ontario?

Enjoy the ride!

Performance riding-training in S-Ontario?

Hi,

Can anyone point me in the right directions as far as a street riding training for experienced riders. This to improve ones abilities. I've googled and only came up with typical GearUp stuff (which I've done a couple of times).

Thanks,
    Chris...

still running...somewhere lostbearings's Avatar

Advanced Rider Training

I know Budds BMW, Toronto BMW and Open Road BMW organize a group for Advanced Rider Training. Check with them.

Lostbearing

Enjoy the ride!
    Thanks, I've did go to Wolf's last year, but it was just riding around a track, not much as far as training goes. Will look into Budds, hoping it's different.

maybe total control

http://www.totalcontroltraining.net/

IDK if there's a class scheduled near you, but I loved this class last summer. They break the whole idea of turning at speed into its component parts and teach each separately, help students integrate the skills, and there was even a practice day scheduled the following day.

Genuinely changed for the better the way I ride. this after 30 + years and another good, but not great class on a racetrack.
    We might as well walk. ~ Adam Guettel The Light In The Piazza
    used to own: 1982 R100T, 1984 R65, 1986K75C, 1997 R1100RT, R850R, K75S, 1978 R100RS... what was I thinking?

Enjoy the ride!
    26667, you're the man! That is what I was after and the training is now available in Mississauga Ontario (45 minutes away from me). I've signed up fo the next available date in June.

Thanks again.

PS. I have read the book 'total control' by Lee Parks.