• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

michelin pr3

I'm running PR3's on my K1600 and they look to have a lot of life left in them @ 5k miles. fWIW

PR3's on my 1200gs will be happy if I get 7000 miles from them, after 1000 miles i'am very happy with their performance mileage will be determined by riding style, load and type of roads they really make a 1200gs perform :wave

Got 7K on the last PR2's and have about 3K on the PR3's and the front is wearing nicely!
41 psi. f/r on this set.
:brad

I have a PR3 on the front of the R12R. It has 7K and I'm just starting to see a bit of center flattening after a long trip of many highway miles. It has and continues to handle just fabulously. I'm sold. The PR2 on the back will become a PR3 when it goes.

11k miles so far and fine... in fact I'm planning on a trip to the west coast and I'm not changing them 'til I get home!

Back