• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Picture This May 2012 HEAT

B

BugCollector

I have one on my RT. I really wanted to have an ambient temp display. Unfortunately my unit averages about 15 degrees too warm so the display is pretty much useless for its intended purpose. Maybe I just got a bad one.

I bought one from Aerostich and have it mounted in the same spot. Always 15 degrees higher than ambient when running.
:brow

Thermometer

I found a slick lil thermo that is lithium batt. powered at a fish /aquarium type store. Stuck some velcro on the back and ran the lenghty probe all the way to under the front fender where it is a bit cooler and accurate when at sppeed. a cool device to really tell ya the truth in KS. in July. Try pet stores.

Back