• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hello from CT

Rip

greeting

hi Jim Welcome . I live i stamford ct and there are some great roads to rie here and in the ny state area. Westchester Bemmers is a great club to join if you live in the lowere fairfield area. there are also some great clubs in other parts of ct,ri. and ma. that are great as well. oh yea, dont forget VT, they have some clubs as well ad great people to go along with some great roads. You gotta a nice ride and enjoy that baby. :dance

Hello to you in Connecticut. That is one very sharp looking bike.
I live in the Los Angeles area, which is also not the best area to ride. But not the worst. It's a good place to ride; it is not a good place to ride.
Any place is good to ride, time of day and week makes a big difference.
But what I found is the solution is the multiday ride. A day or two to get way out of Los Angeles. And then stay out there for at least 4 days before heading back.
And what I found was that the RT was best for that type of thing.
So post your ride reports.
I'd like to see the photos from your area.
dc

Geetings Jim

I too am in the NH county area, new member, and have new to me BMW F800ST:groovy!
Just picked it up a couple weeks ago in Hendersonville NC and rode it back up here.. the long way of course.

Here's a photo of us on the Blue Ridge Parkway a couple hours after we set out on the maiden voyage.IMG_20120511_125546.jpg

My first Beemer was a 04' Pacific Blue RS, I went for a 07' GT and still miss my RS. Enjoy! -Dennis

Back