• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Gathering of the Clans

JDOCKERY132445

OldBMWMaster
Walmart

There is a Walmart in Wilkesboro that should have anything you need in the way of beer/ice/supplies. It is only about 15 minutes to the campground from there.

I added it to my calendar, will try and stop by and introduce myself.

It's the same weekend as Brit's in the Blue Ridge and I may go there also.

Pretty much decided to pass on the Brit bike event this year so i will make a day trip up to your Airhead rally site. Not far from home for me.

I have sort of been lurking around the Airhead site and dragging my feet before signing up and paying $$. This should give me a chance to see if I am a fit with your group.

How will I find you so i can introduce myself JD. ??

Thanks, Doug Anderson 336 624 1810

Airheads rock

I rode nothing but airheads for years; but no longer own one. This group is inclusive; you will see all kinds of bikes there. A very friendly and knowledgeable bunch of folks, for sure. My son will be there on his K100.

Great weather

I talked to Charlie and he reminded me that there is no need to prepay for this; but he would appreciate a phone call or email so he can plan the meals.

The weather is going to be terrific.

Back