• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Care to guess how many are in the early bird drawing

Eschwab855

If they are giving away 6 prizes as the early bird drawing and 5 people and myself were in, I wouldn't get my ticket drawn. So will they release the # of folks who got in the early bird drawing part I am going to say 3853 bought in for the early bird. What do you think

If they are giving away 6 prizes as the early bird drawing and 5 people and myself were in, I wouldn't get my ticket drawn. So will they release the # of folks who got in the early bird drawing part I am going to say 3853 bought in for the early bird. What do you think

With that kind of confidence you could be a champion Russian Roulette player. :D

What happens if they dont sell the set number they said they have to sell to hold the drawings in the first place do they take back the early bird prizes as well. That would suck huh

It doesn't matter since I believe in the power of positive thinking and I'm positive there will only be one Early Bird Winner.....ME! :dance

What happens if they dont sell the set number they said they have to sell to hold the drawings in the first place do they take back the early bird prizes as well. That would suck huh

The minimum ticket rule has been removed. All the prizes, including the early bird drawing, will be awarded regardless of the number of tickets sold. In other words, "IT'S ON!"

Good luck to everyone. Looking forward to calling our first winner on May 11!

The minimum ticket rule has been removed. All the prizes, including the early bird drawing, will be awarded regardless of the number of tickets sold. In other words, "IT'S ON!"

Good luck to everyone. Looking forward to calling our first winner on May 11!

Should I give you my phone # again, incase it's not legible on my ticket:whistle?

Still tallying the final number for the Early Bird drawing, but it appears to be just under 5,000 in the pool for the R1200GS. The drawing will be at noon on Friday, May 11, and we are making plans to webcast the drawing from the MOA office.

After next Friday, the push is on to July 20th and the Friday Night Superstakes Street Party. This week has been full of preparation for the big event. 61 prize drawings, 11 motorcycles, 50 second place prizes, John Michael Montgomery and the Fabulous Thunderbirds. Should be quite a night.

Good luck to everyone next Friday. If the caller id says BMW MOA, answer the phone!

Ted, what if one is busy on the phone and cannot pick up right away? Would there be a message left?

In that case we show up at your door like Publisher's Clearing house. Of course, I will need to ride the bike over and it might take me a while to find your address. :brow.

In that case we show up at your door like Publisher's Clearing house. Of course, I will need to ride the bike over and it might take me a while to find your address. :brow.

Purely as a test ride, as I'm sure you'd feel terrible if you didn't check it all over for me first...!

Still tallying the final number for the Early Bird drawing, but it appears to be just under 5,000 in the pool for the R1200GS. The drawing will be at noon on Friday, May 11, and we are making plans to webcast the drawing from the MOA office.

I'm within driving distance... See you Friday night. Well, maybe. Mac

It really does not matter how many people are in the Early Bird Drawing, as long as you pull MY ticket number. I took the day off and hope to be watching on the web cast! :laugh:lurk:whistle

Back