• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Forum Frenzy/Beer Garden Shift

MANICMECHANIC

ABC,AMA(LIFE),MOA,RA,IBMW
I don't suppose it's too early for us to think about having another annual Forum Frenzy at the Rally. I propose 7pm on Thursday evening, meet up at the beer garden. I also propose the Forum Folks volunteer to work a 4-hour shift at the beer garden, like last year. I propose noon to 4pm on Friday, unless that's taken. I'd really like a chance to listen to George without having to work during the tunes.

I'll volunteer for head beertender again. Anybody else care to join in?

I'm putting my name in for my normal Wed. night and Sat. night shifts.

I wanna be on the other side of the bar for Friday night! :drink

Vols

I promised Jim Klaus I would stick around Sunday morning to help clean up but would like to join the forum members any shift. They need 15 to twenty to man each shift. Who is going to add them up???? Not me!

STRESS and I already volunteered by email to Jim Klas. He suggested we sign up for a time when we get there. Has that changed? Are we supposed to put ourselves on the schedule? We would probably have no problem working a shift with other Forum folks, as long as we don't miss the BIG SHOW!

D'Lilah said:
STRESS and I already volunteered by email to Jim Klas. He suggested we sign up for a time when we get there. Has that changed? Are we supposed to put ourselves on the schedule? We would probably have no problem working a shift with other Forum folks, as long as we don't miss the BIG SHOW!
D'Lilah, You can sign up with the Forum Frenzy group. So far, we have Manic Mechanic, Veg, Fritz, D'Lilah, & Stress?

D'Lilah said:
We would probably have no problem working a shift with other Forum folks, as long as we don't miss the BIG SHOW!

After doing it last year, I can tell you the bartending with the Forum Friends is the Big Show.

I am wavering on signing up as I have that Charging Station thing to keep running... if nothing else I will slide over and say howdy.
:thumb

After doing it last year, I can tell you the bartending with the Forum Friends is the Big Show.

I have no doubt about that!

D'Lilah, You can sign up with the Forum Frenzy group. So far, we have Manic Mechanic, Veg, Fritz, D'Lilah, & Stress?

I believe you can count us in. What is the shift date/time? Are we saying Friday noon to 4pm?

I'm hoping to be there mid afternoon on Thursday. If I've run into you maniacs by then, and you can show me where, count me in.

count me in, is it still 4pm on friday for the fourm people???

The (so far) appointed time slot for the Forum Folks to take money, push tickets, and sling suds, will be from noon until 4pm on Friday. We had a pretty good time last year in Spokane, a few people even got sentenced to the "cooler" for their antics. You know who you were!

The cooler was just that, the reefer truck, as we had to make numerous trips to restock all the stuff everybody was drinking.

BTW, not to discourage anybody from volunteering, but we'll not be allowed to drink alcoholic beverages while tending bar. Them's da rules!

Alright then, D'Lilah and STRESS will report for duty at 12:00 p.m. on Friday. We're looking forward to supporting the cause (beer drinking, that is).

manic mechanic said:
We had a pretty good time last year in Spokane, a few people even got sentenced to the "cooler" for their antics. You know who you were!

Yes I do, but I don't remember what I did to get the cooler..... oh wait now I remember :clap :clap :clap :brow Man was that worth it.

If it doesnt ruin anyones good time. I will volunteer for the forum frenzy beer garden shift. No sense in drinking that early on friday, but if I am not working the shift that is what I would be doing.

Berr garden

lorazepam said:
If it doesnt ruin anyones good time. I will volunteer for the forum frenzy beer garden shift. No sense in drinking that early on friday, but if I am not working the shift that is what I would be doing.

Well,I arranged t'get time off from work,so will be more than happy t'work the bar,will be there the entire time.... :thumb

Well dang! I want to hear Paul Glaves (Oilhead Tech #4) from 1-2:30, but I'll cruise on by when it's over, meet you koots and maybe relieve anyone who just can't resist commencing their own elbow bending.

If ya overdo it Friday night you'll be glad to know that I'm volunteering at the First Aid station on Saturday and will be glad to dispense my infamous hair-of-the-dog remedy.

Steve

BradfordBenn said:
I am wavering on signing up as I have that Charging Station thing to keep running... if nothing else I will slide over and say howdy.
:thumb

Whats up with the charging station is ya gonna sit around and watch the batterires charge or do you like charge everyone use the station? What station is it anyway? Do you have cable? :dunno :dunno

Put me in for the shift boss,
:drink :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink

Back