• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

So, you think your seat is crap...

I'll have to check my theft insurance. I sense an increase in value is about to take place.

You don't suppose that the new club logo was arrived at a bit hastily?

Last edited:
I'm sorry but that haaaas to be the funniest

As someone else stated (I'm not taking credit)
BMW.... Brings Me Wood:kiss:love
Hehehehe that's just funny.

I think that the commercial on TV says:

If you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek another partner.

Ken

seat

Didn't I read that the Corbin Saddle Co. has a back order on that seat for 2 years? I'm number 30 on that list.

some medical nurses suggest that an accurately applied cold spoon, with a wee snap, will settle the little fella down :dunno I do wonder though, if this has gone on so long A) does he continue to ride the bike now that he has this 'condition' (thus being a contributing author to his misfortune) and B) how is it that it has seemingly escaped public notice.:scratch - Bob

The Corbin I had on my K75 was nice but the only thing that aroused me was the silky smooth wind up of the engine.

This story finally made it to the HD crowd. Our HD friends had it printed out to show us last night. I had to inform them that it's old news now. :D

This story finally made it to the HD crowd. Our HD friends had it printed out to show us last night. I had to inform them that it's old news now. :D

If there is a conversion to BMW its also a nice investment play by shorting H-D and taking BMW long.

They were talking about this CHOM FM in Montreal yesterday. They were having alot of fun with it. You cannot buy this type of publicity. BMW should settle with the guy and release the statement...'Yes, we are responsable for his constant state of arousal, we take full responsability!'. BMW would not beable to keep up with the demand.

BMW and Corbin report that the market for new product orders has firmed up and seems to be sustaining.

Back