• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Ride a GS in Western NC?

Seeking GS's to ride Western NC. I reside in Cashiers. sean@aptcon.com

Thanks...

Sean
Hi Sean, Welcome to the forum. Sometimes this works out a bit better in the regional area post, sometimes not. As you are new to the forum lets see if the members from the south pick up on your post. I'll spiff up your title a bit to help.
Welcome and good luck. Gary

Close...

GS rider here, but in East Tennessee. I do love your area and head that way several times a year. :thumb

Close

Runner....I ride 28, 19 and 129 permitting the dragon often. The Dragon itself really doesn't do it for me....better roads all around it. Do like to watch the crazy's there though. Let me know the next time you are heading that way. My wife tags along often.

Sean

Sean,
Check out the GS Giant link below and if you are on Facebook, "like" The GS Giant. There are bunches of GS riders who are always looking for some good dirty fun.

Also, consider the Gypsy Tour prior to the rally. We'll be spending a few days in Arkansas before heading over to the rally for the GS Giant competition - MO Bigga!

Back