• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Is it me, or is the Forum just not the same

R

REBECCAV

since the :yow smilie was canned??? I'm serious. It was my favorite smilie and even now, months after it's demise I still find myself in need of it to adequately express myself here on the Forum.

Don't get me wrong - I appreciate all of the new smilies very much, but why axe :yow??? :huh comes close but doesn't quite cut it. I thought that my need for :yow would go away, but it just hasn't. Mrs. K? Anybody? Can you help a gal out?

boxergrrlie said:
since the :yow smilie was canned??? I'm serious. It was my favorite smilie and even now, months after it's demise I still find myself in need of it to adequately express myself here on the Forum.

Don't get me wrong - I appreciate all of the new smilies very much, but why axe :yow??? :huh comes close but doesn't quite cut it. I thought that my need for :yow would go away, but it just hasn't. Mrs. K? Anybody? Can you help a gal out?

Yow? Sure you're not thinking of :uhoh? : uhoh

We haven't ditched any smilies, just added more.

Uh actually Dave, :yow was on the previous version of the forum, before the upgrade.

But BG if you can find it somewhere else... it might be able to make a comeback. I know someone who has a collection of smilies, I am just not sure which one you are thinking of.

thewave.gif

clap.gif

hairraiser.gif

fruit.gif

yawn.gif

:yow was a smilie with a small, pursed mouth and big, wide eyes sort of blinking in disbelief.

That was my interpretation anyway. :)

Unfortunately no, but it is most like the last one. Same color. The eyes blinked slowy though. Blink-blink....blink-blink....

username said:
was it this?

That's the closest yet. The one that used to be here had both eyes open and the mouth shut though.

I've been trying to look around on the internet but a lot of the emoticon (or whatever) places ask you to download stuff from their site (which I'm not willing to do).

RT RANDY said:
Brad,
Can you add your own Gifs as you've been doing? I didn't realize that.

Instead of using the attach option, use the
insertimage.gif
at the top of the composition window to insert a graphic that is hosted on the web.That is what I did here to put in the icon.

Back