• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

BMWMOA Discount BeemerBoneYard

pmmitchelljr

Need to order an EBC rotor and pads for my '00 LT.
I sent an e-mail last night to the BBY Customer Service address after hours regarding a BMWLT discount and received this response at 6 AM this morning,

Hi Paul,
We don't have a current discount code specifically for BMWLT members but you can use the code " bmwmoa " to get a 10% discount. Just enter the code in the source code box on the order form and click the "apply" button to see the discount applied. Thanks,
Mike

Great customer service and speedy response! :groovy

Can't say enough great things about Beemerboneyard. Two of the nicest, fairest, guys you'll ever come across. Highly recommend them.

Placed an order with them, a few minutes later I realized I made a mistake, called them and found out the order had already been sent out!!! I couldn't be more impressed. They sent out my correction and accepted my return. Wish they had more LT parts. I'd like to pick up a left wing and right knee pad, but they're always out of stock when I look.

Thanks,
Jer

There are nice guys in Morris County / Northern NJ.
Orders are pulled within minutes or ordering - I always stop in to see them - I grew up the next town over :thumb

Back