• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Jacksonville BMW

aa3jy

Currently down here in High Springs, Fl to finish up some cave diving training..need a tire for my GS/A..tried calling Jax BMW during their business hours..no answer. Anyone recommend where I can get a tire put on soon? Prefer Heidenau or Metzler

Thanks,

Clay
(In the heart of Cave Country)

Hi Clay,
I'm betting you called yesterday, a Monday. And like most Beemer shops, they ARE
closed on Mondays. Try 9 AM today for your desired tire & we wish you success.

Thanks..thought their web site said they where open on Mondays.. Did you watch the fly-by of the shuttle along the beach on it's last trip to the Smithsonian?

Opps..looked again and your right they are closed on Mondays...what happens when your on the road and forget what day it is..

Returned North last week for the seasons... missed the last launch & that.
On the road & forgetting what day it is.... priceless!!!
04R1150R

Contacted them Tuesday morning got me in and out within an hour. FYI..this dealership has only been open for about 4 months... Welcome to the fold!

Back