• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

2010 GS Rotors for Spare Wheel Set

banjuke

I just bought a set of spoked wheels for my 2010 GS and will keep the cast wheels. I used the rotors from the cast wheels on the new spoked wheels. Now I'd like to add rotors to the cast wheels so I can easily swap them for the spoked wheels. But I'm not having any luck finding rotors for my bike. Any suggestions as to what rotors would work? Thanks.

Pete

Part number 34 11 7 711 427 for the front rotors, 34 21 7 664 102 for the rear. If you pay for OEM equipment at the dealer the total will be about $1,000. Ay after market disc will be cheaper. I used the following from beemer boneyard when I replaced my rear. Much cheaper.

1070248921_YUffS-O.jpg

First of all ignore the fact the I mentioned the rear rotor... brain fade: forgot that is isn't part of the wheel. :doh

For the front you need the appropriate Torx bit (T40) and new mounting hardware.

Back