• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

No Registration Confirmation Received

stkmkt1

Has anyone else had problems receiving Rally email confirmation? Card was charged on April 9th, but have never received any confirmation from BMOA.

The office is swamped with rally registrations and SuperStakes ticket sales. Confirmation will be coming.

One wonders why this process isn't somewhat more automated. Why should the staff be swamped with on-line orders? Preparation for the rally? Yes, that might make for some extra work, but not registration. Confirmations should be automated and sent promptly (once payment is received).

I registered on the 10th of April, still no confirmation as of the 15th ??

Usually when i do something by credit card i receive an immediate reply as to the status of my order /business ????????????????????

I placed my order day one on the 6th. I recieved an e-mail confirmation immediatly for my Superstakes ticket purchase. Now, I'm just wondering what happens next, as far as rally entrance. Do I print out my Superstakes purchase confirmation and present that at the gate? Do I just show up and show my I.D. It's over a 1000 mile ride to Sedalia. I want to have all my ducks in a row when I arrive.

Telephoned my membership renewal and sweestakes ticket order w/rally registration in on the 10th. Got my new membership card in on the 20th but no e-mail or snail mail confirmation on my ticket or rally registration. Why are some getting confirmation almost immediately and others not? :scratch

I'm cornfused

Paid on 4/8/12 and received confirmation for the order the same day.

But, I still must have missed something. :dunno

Will they now send a number to match up with a drawing they will have on the prizes or what? Or do we use the order confirmation number?

Like I said, I must have missed something or having a senior moment but does the $100. cover registration for the rally or is that a whole different thing? :scratch

I had registered for the rally and drawing on the 10th, my cc was dinged immediately , but I received no confirmation.:scratch

Yesterday I called the MOA office and was informed that the confirmation letters/notifications started going out by snail mail on Friday of last week , more would be sent this week.:thumb

I have confidence the good folks at our club office are on top of all this confusion.:dance

I just bought my Superstakes ticket and registered for the rally online this morning and got instant email confirmations for both.

UPDATE: I registered on April 9th, but never received an email. I see others have had the same issue. I just went into my account information and saw a header labeled "Orders". Low and behold, was my "order" of two tickets for the Rally. At the bottom, was a link to resend the confirmation email. Clicking on it got an email confirmation within a few seconds.

So if you have not received a confirmation, give this a try.

but does the $100. cover registration for the rally or is that a whole different thing? :scratch

The $100 includes rally registration, but you have to register for the rally as a seperate step.

When you log in the system should see that you have purchased a ticket and show the rally fee as $0.00 when you register online.

UPDATE: I registered on April 9th, but never received an email. I see others have had the same issue. I just went into my account information and saw a header labeled "Orders". Low and behold, was my "order" of two tickets for the Rally. At the bottom, was a link to resend the confirmation email. Clicking on it got an email confirmation within a few seconds.

So if you have not received a confirmation, give this a try.

I wonder how we were supposed to know this. I just called the MOA office this morning because I had not received an e-mail and was not told to check the account info. Curiously though when I checked the info, it shows that my ticket was purchased on the 12th, my rally registration was purchased on the 17th, and my membership renewal was on the 11th. I telephoned my order for all of them on the 10th. What's wrong with this system?

I wonder how we were supposed to know this. I just called the MOA office this morning because I had not received an e-mail and was not told to check the account info. Curiously though when I checked the info, it shows that my ticket was purchased on the 12th, my rally registration was purchased on the 17th, and my membership renewal was on the 11th. I telephoned my order for all of them on the 10th. What's wrong with this system?

They did not tell me to check my account. They said they would look into the matter and get back to me. They confirmed I should have received an email.

I just happened to remember seeing a section on "Orders" in the account area. So I checked it out and found the link to resend the confirmation. From what I understand, MOA is buried in sweepstakes ticket purchases. This may be part of the problem.

And when I called, I got someone to look into my issue right away. So great service. Just a bit of a glitch in the system. Should be a lot of people at the Rally.

Thanks K12lts

The $100 includes rally registration, but you have to register for the rally as a seperate step.

When you log in the system should see that you have purchased a ticket and show the rally fee as $0.00 when you register online.

I appreciate your reply...I got it done today...

That is one thing I like about the forum....there is always someone who will take the time to help a fellow member....no matter how stupid the question may be.

I hope I can buy you a beer or two at the Rally...or soft drink/milk/bottled water

Thanks again...

I obviously missed the rally registration step. I purchased my Superstakes ticket but didn't register for the rally. So, now when I go to register, it wants to charge me $35.00. Just shot an e-mail off to the home office.

Back