• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Rally Vendor Appreciation thread

Polarbear

Polarbear
Last year was a hoot and having met you and family added to it all:). I rode in from Cal on my GSA1200, did all the GSGiant stuff. I'm glad you're still in the hunt and look forward to meeting up again. Ya'll enjoy this guys offer, as its a very welcome idea he's putting forth, imo:). Rent a dirt bike a while at the track, etc and never smile more....Randy"Polarbear"Owens :thumb

Hey Randy, Thanks for the kind words. Your coming to the National in MO this year I hope? Really wish I could partake in the GS Adventure Summit ride before the rally but seems the biz will fore go that.
Look forward to seeing ya at the National.
Dan

Hi all, in an effort to keep the 2012 Official Rally Vendor Thread on track, this thread has been created. It's great to have the participation of the vendors at The Rally and the positive feedback from the Members regarding the Vendors. :clap
Enjoy, Gary

Yep:

Coming again from my West indeed. I've been at most in recent memory, so cannot miss one now:). I too will not likely attend early GSGiant activities this year, as I did last year and it was great time. This may change if I get the urge to ride a couple 1000m days. I don't really need that much anymore and just did one from TX to home last week, probably my last 1000 day! Look forward to it all again this year at the rally and Sedalia even looks to be a winner kind a place. Later, Randy

Probably a neat idea, starting the new thread for vendors appreciation, LIKE! We all should recognise the huge logistical issues that vendors must tackle, getting to one of these affairs. Sure, they make some bucks, but not getting wealthy over it all and I really like having the eye candy to drool over at my rallies:). Much appreciated indeed...Randy

Back