• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

May 5th Spring Tune Up Party!!

Rapid_Roy

The first Saturday of the first weekend in May (May 5th, which aslo happens to be weekend that the Sunday Slimey Crud Run is on.

Party starts at 1pm and goes until whenever. We have room for tents, bedroll space in the house, and I promise to unplug the water treatment stuff in the basement so it is quiet, and I will have ear plugs to block the snoring.

We will have Food, Beer, tools, and knowledge, and I am sure BS as well. The next day, you can pack up and hit the Slimey Crud Run and make a day of it.

:wave

Roy, I wish I could come, but I committed to on call that weekend for extra $$, and now I can't get it out of it, nowbody will trade me.

Im stuck. :bluduh

Dang, that would have made 8.
:lol

No worries, I think there will be more than 8, but getting the ADVriders to respond is like herding cats.
:lol

The date is moving up, if anybody needs an address or directions, pm me.

I am not sure if anybody is bringing any bikes that need work.
I'll volunteer mine. :lol

I have not logged in for a couple of days. I have a wicked head cold and I am taking extreme measure to feel better by Saturday.

:dance

Back