• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Superstakes = Registration????

I am not clear on something. I bought a Superstakes ticket as soon as they became available. I have not received any confirmation of buying the Superstakes ticket or of my rally pre-registration. When does that arrive?

Josh Ascher
jxa01@nycap.rr.com

I spoke with the MOA office on Monday 4/23/12 , was told that confirmations were being mailed out this week.

Fingers crossed it all works out.
I get the feeling they were a bit overwhelmed by the number of entry's .

Received my Sweepstakes letter in today's mail. Is a letter showing Ticket Number , Member Number and other related information.

Still trying to work our registering for the Rally without having to pay the fee again.

Just spoke to the woman answering the phone at the MOA office. She said if you buy a Sweepstakes ticket you are automatically registered for the Rally and to bring your Sweepstakes letter with you to the registration area when you arrive.

That's how it is working at this moment for this member:dance

I bought my ticket shortly after they went on sale.
A few days ago I went to the rally registration page and signed up. The cost field showed $0.00.

I attempted to use the Event Registration section, but it charges me the $35 registration fee. That's why I called the MOA office...and was told I was automatically registered for the Rally.:scratch :dunno

I also bought my ticket shortly after they went on sale and immediately received an email receipt.

I'll wait for a while to see how this plays out :lurk

Hip Hip Hoooooray!!! Mine finally arrived. 16 days from date of order.:dance Looking forward to one of those new BMW's in my garage.

email receipt? nada. However, I do know that I am 'IN' so as long as I get my ticket number I'm fine. - Bob

Superstakes ticket arrived in the mail, and indicates on it that rally registration is included. No need to register for the rally as well.

Back