• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Superstakes = Registration????

kckrych

If I buy a superstakes ticket for myself (Member) and a friend (non-Member), do we still need to register and pay the $35 (Member) plus $45 (non-Member) registration? thanks,

P.S. First Rally, Looks like a blast!!!!

Thats a great question Can I buy a ticket for my non-member riding partner and he use it to get in the rally as well

I tried to register on the net, but it would not accept a Discover card, called the MOA office , talked with one of the nice women there.

She took all my info , said I was registered and I would receive a confirmation.

Not sure if she meant e mail or snail mail. ????

Doug

Hmmm, only says that if I click the link from the article on the home page. Not if I go directly to the merchandise area.

If I buy a superstakes ticket for myself (Member) and a friend (non-Member), do we still need to register and pay the $35 (Member) plus $45 (non-Member) registration? thanks,

P.S. First Rally, Looks like a blast!!!!

If you purchase a Superstakes ticket, you will be automatically registered for the Rally. Superstakes tickets are for members only until July 6th and then the general public can buy a ticket. The ticket will include their non member rally fee, assuming there are tickets left to purchase on July 6.

I know it isn't the best marketing plan for non-members, but they really need to join and get in on the action. For $140, they would get a membership, Superstakes ticket and entry into the Rally.

Okay, I'm not very clear on this subject. My wife and I are riding to the rally. Two up on my R1200R. I am an MOA life member, my wife is not a member. I purchased two Superstakes tickets for $200.00 so that the wife and I can get entry into the rally. Will the two tickets I bought be good for me and my wife?

Your wife must be a MOA member. $10 for Associate member status. The ticket must be bought in her name to register her. If you bought two tickets, as I understand it, you are prergistered with the first ticket you purchased and the second ticket you purchased is strictly a SuperStakes ticket, no additional registration. Based on how I interpet the rules.

Ted, can you clarify or confirm?

Okay, I'm not very clear on this subject. My wife and I are riding to the rally. Two up on my R1200R. I am an MOA life member, my wife is not a member. I purchased two Superstakes tickets for $200.00 so that the wife and I can get entry into the rally. Will the two tickets I bought be good for me and my wife?

FLbmw - I sent you an email with details that we can adjust your tickets for you.

chasman has it correct. The name on the ticket and the rally registration need to be the same. For a spouse, that is a simple addition of a $10 Associate membership. For anyone that has a riding buddy, they really need to spring for the new membership. The contest is only open to MOA members until July 6. On July 7, any remaining tickets will be available to non members and still include their rally fees.

How cool would it be for two of you to ride home on new BMW motorcycles. It would be a rally to remember for some time!

Superstakes

I know there are added benefits and often confusing communication around large drawing like this, but just what about the base benefits (take the Rally tickest out of it).

Look at what they're giving away! :wow Would you pay for a ticket if the Rally was not included? While not the gambling type, given who benefits from the proceeds and the 12 BMWs and other awesome prizes they are giving away! It rocks, i'm in regardless. :clap

Sweepstakes?

IF we do the 100$ sweepstake purchase, the "rally fee" is included, as stated, yes! I guess this means NO regular registration is required? The sweepstake ticket gets us IN the rally? Just how do we present ourselves at gate and/or registration tent, will we still do registration paperwork on site for entry,etcetc.??? Randy

FLbmw - I sent you an email with details that we can adjust your tickets for you.

I have not received an e-mail. I checked my personal information tab on the MOA homepage and my info is up to date with my current e-mail.

rally tickets

I'm in the same boat, bought two tickets one for me and one for the wife thinking that would get us into the rally. since the purchase she bought an associate membership. How do we change the ticket status so that she can get into the rally?

IF we do the 100$ sweepstake purchase, the "rally fee" is included, as stated, yes! I guess this means NO regular registration is required? The sweepstake ticket gets us IN the rally? Just how do we present ourselves at gate and/or registration tent, will we still do registration paperwork on site for entry,etcetc.??? Randy

When you purchase a Superstakes ticket, you are automatically registered for the rally (which is the reason we need the ticket to be purchase in the name of the person attending the Rally.) When you arrive at the Rally grounds, it will be the same process as always for preregistered members. You will present your preregistration receipt at the registration tent and you will be good to go. If you are missing your receipt for some reason, we will be able to verify it on site.

I'm in the same boat, bought two tickets one for me and one for the wife thinking that would get us into the rally. since the purchase she bought an associate membership. How do we change the ticket status so that she can get into the rally?

If you bought the tickets in your name and her name, you are in good shape. If not, we will need to adjust. email me at ted@motografixx.com with your name, wife's name and your member numbers and I can adjust the order for you.

I have not received an e-mail. I checked my personal information tab on the MOA homepage and my info is up to date with my current e-mail.

Sorry, I may have confused you with another similar email. If you haven't purchased your tickets yet, just make sure you order the tickets under the correct name and member number. If you have made your purchase and we need to adjust, email me with your names and member numbers and I will change the orders for you.

So I bought a ticket on the first available day, and have yet to recieve any sort of confirmation in any form???? what gives?

I had to call the office and speak with one of the nice ladies there since the on line link would not accept my Discover card.
I did this on the 10th of April.

She took all the information said i was in and would receive a confirmation.

As of today the 16th nothing confirmed ??????????????

Superstakes / Registration

Tried to buy a Superstakes ticket and register for the rally, but this is the error I get when I hit "Submit Order". I then proceeded to hit it a few more times for good measure, so its possible I'm now the proud owner of $1000 worth of tickets. :dunno

Invalid function price(RALLY2012/ADULT--0.0000--M)

Jim

Tried to buy a Superstakes ticket and register for the rally, but this is the error I get when I hit "Submit Order". I then proceeded to hit it a few more times for good measure, so its possible I'm now the proud owner of $1000 worth of tickets. :dunno

Invalid function price(RALLY2012/ADULT--0.0000--M)

Jim

Looks like you got 610 chances to win!!:thumb

Back