• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Registration Problem

super8mm

is anyone else haveing problems registering for the 2012 BMW MOA Superstakes III?

Here is the errror message: Invalid function price(RALLY2012/ADULT--0.0000--M)

If the Superstakes is selected you cant do anything with the line of the Rally ticket

:dunno

Last edited:
is anyone else haveing problems registering for the 2012 BMW MOA Superstakes III?

:dunno
Along the lines of trying to be helpful, maybe a description of the trouble will help solve the problem. The sweepstake guru's check in pretty regular. OM

My Reg also failed

My reg also failed, I emailed the rally chairs & office and got 3 replies, including one from the system admin saying they were having tech difficulties. I'm going to send my Sweeps purchase & reg by snail mail.

Mark

I had the problem when using a debit card, then tried a second time with a credit card and it worked. Don't know if it was the debit card but if others were using debit it might be worth trying a credit card.

For those of you having some trouble, try logging out, then logging in and then the registration. If you are familiar with how to clear your history/cookies with the browser you are using, clearing it may help with a "fresh" login. OM

For those of you having some trouble, try logging out, then logging in and then the registration. If you are familiar with how to clear your history/cookies with the browser you are using, clearing it may help with a "fresh" login. OM

I logged out, cleared cookies, browsing history and all the other stuff it asked for rebooted and as soon as I logged in it still had all the info.

I then tried two other computer that have never been to this site and as soon as I logged in it had my info so the bad infor must be stored on the server?

All,
Sorry about the hassle, but our folks will get it fixed as soon as possible. We are in the process of replacing our entire membership interface including the registration tools later this summer after the rally. The current system has be problematic for some time, so we're making the investment to get current generation solutions. These changes will also support mobile enablement of our web site, a mobile version of the Anonymous Books, and other enhancements.

Seems to be double charging me

I'm trying to register myself and a friend. At first, the option for the Super Bike ticket did not show up, as it did not when my husband registered the other day. He reminded me of the ticket when I was still in the system and I backtracked to the beginning. It then provided a pop up that allowed me to select the ticket. The ticket clearly says that it includes entrance into the rally. However, the cart now charges me for the $100 ticket, my registration of $35 and my friends' registration of $45 totaling $180. I tried to delete the ticket and it won't do that either. Quite confusing!

I'm logging out until I hear back about this. It sounds like the system will preserve my info in my cart for now.

Is registration included in the ticket (for me, not my friend)? Do I get a credit for the $35 at some point? Please clarify.

I'm trying to register myself and a friend. At first, the option for the Super Bike ticket did not show up, as it did not when my husband registered the other day. He reminded me of the ticket when I was still in the system and I backtracked to the beginning. It then provided a pop up that allowed me to select the ticket. The ticket clearly says that it includes entrance into the rally. However, the cart now charges me for the $100 ticket, my registration of $35 and my friends' registration of $45 totaling $180. I tried to delete the ticket and it won't do that either. Quite confusing!

I'm logging out until I hear back about this. It sounds like the system will preserve my info in my cart for now.

Is registration included in the ticket (for me, not my friend)? Do I get a credit for the $35 at some point? Please clarify.

Please contact the MOA Office this week to get this resolved for you: 636-394-7277. They are in St. Louis, so are on Central time. Thanks.

Back