• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rally Registration Is Open!!!

chasman

Online registration to the Howlin' at the Moon National is OPEN! Go to the Event Registration link on the home page. Or take a chance on a SuperStakes III ticket and get preregistered.

Either way you're in for a Howlin' Good Time!

Let's see I can spend $XX for registration or $100 for registration plus a 13 chances for a new bike.......duh! No brainer! :banghead Expecting my Superstakes ticket and registration in the mail any day now.

Just signed up, my first rally and since I will be on terminal leave from 30 years of military service, I will actually be getting paid for going. Woo Hoo:dance

I'll be attending. I already have my two Superstakes tickets bought. This will be MOA National # 10 for me. My wife will be joining me, it will be her first National. This will be a major first for me. After many years and many miles of loading up the bike with camping gear and living out of a tent, the wife and I decided to leave the gear at home this trip and motel it there and back. We already have a room reserved for the rally in Marshall, MO. About 30 miles north of the rally. Looking forward to another great rally and catching up with some old friends. Ride Safe!

Wow, many of you have been here a lot of times. Experience helps. This is my first one, any suggestions on tent camping? I will be riding from SC. I assume there is a different camping site you have to register with, any suggestions?

John

Tent camping is on the rally site wherever you care to set up, mostly. No reservations need to be made, no sites assigned. There will be areas marked as unavailable. Bring earplugs and a smile and some patience for your neighbors. These will all be friends and family members you haven't met yet.

I couldnt get the website to work. But I did find his number in the BMW archives.

Ted....703-963-2521

Back