• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Adding Dealers as POI on Zumo?

milo

It must be out there but I can't find where one can download the most current list of dealers to my Garmin (Zumo). I searched on Zumo forums and here. I have an outdated list on it now but I can't recall where it came from? TIA

That would be a nice service that BMWNA should provide. I have an Acura with factory GPS and Acura dealers are in it.

Thanks guys. I believe that's the version I have. I agree one would think BMW would be really encouraging this for their dealers. I will be riding in southern California next week and I'm sure there's been some dealers come and go over the last few years. My tires will need replaced on the road and a BMW dealer would be my first choice.

Chaseman, thanks for reminding me to pack my Anonymous book! I likely would have forgotten it.

Have any of you guys ever seen the Trip Planner website that HD provides? You can do all your trip planning and download it to your Garmin. I only mention it because you can also download all the HD dealer locations along your route. All 916 dealers. Very nice feature if you own an HD.

Why BMW does not have something like this is a mystery to me. In the meantime, as mentioned earlier, POI Factory is most likely your best bet. It would be great if BMW could at least provide an up to date file to the POI Factory as dealers seem to be coming and going like styles of clothes.

http://rideplanner.harley-davidson.com/rideplanner/ridePlanner.jsp?locale=en_US&bmLocale=en_US

PS Milo: Go Mountaineers!

Ub
05 K12S
86 R65

Last edited:
Back