• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

AZ Beemers Manly Men Are Riding The Devil's Highway April 23 & 24th; Alpine overnight

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
AZ Beemers Manly Men Are Riding The Devil's Highway April 23 & 24th; Alpine overnight

If you guys are gonna ride 666, I'll go. Hell, maybe I'll drag that weenie Patch along with me. A 2 day trip is pretty doable.

Well now, knowing mi Bueno Amigo Patch wants to come ride 666 I'm organizing the Ride! We're doing a 2-day 666 ride over Monday April 23 and Tuesday April 24! We Phoenicians will depart the Valley of the Blast Furnace from the Goldfield Road Chevron service station in Apache Junction, AZ at 1000 hours on 4/23.

We will tag up with tus Nuevo Mexicanos at 1300 hours at the three-way intersection of AZ Highways 191, 75 and 78. Ride North to Alpine and spend the night, with our Dinner at the ever delicious Bear Wallow Cafe. Next day ride 666 Southbound and part company at the 3-way. Mis Hombres, this is the plan! http://www.alpinearizona.com/directory/lodging/lodges-motels/sportsmans-lodge/

If you Zonie Locos need any additional information on the 666 Ride, contact tu Papa Chuy Viejo at either beemerdons@aol.com or Cell #: 480-440-4666.

For you Los Nuevo Mexicanos, coordinate your Albuquerque departure time and location with AJ; send a Private Message to HotRodZilla www.fjrforum.com

At the Bearwallow in Alpine, do not forget to tell them that Dean sent you. That will get all of your drinks on the house. Does not include Beer.
Something they happily do for us.

Here is the info on The Sportsman's Lodge:

SportsmanÔÇÖs Lodge

Bordered on three sides by pastures, the SportsmanÔÇÖs is easy to find and access. Want a country vacation? Suites with kitchens are more like cabins than motel rooms and your 5th night is FREE. All rooms have satellite TV and complimentary coffee. A non-smoking motel with prices ranging from $65 to $100 per night.

ADDRESS: PO Box 778, Alpine, AZ 85920
PHONE: 1-877-560-7626 (Toll-Free)
OWNER: Frank Barnes
EMAIL: sportsman778@frontiernet.net

sportsmans-lodge.jpg

Back