• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Airhead exhaust nut wrench needed (Chicago area)

RapidRoadRescue

I had one and can't find it no more,it was a while when I did use it and I move since so it maybe got misplaced then. Anyone in Chicago area is willing to let me use theirs for a week or so.

Martin.

Martin. Where did you order one from? I am in the market for one myself. Not needed often but a must have for those exhaust nuts. :banghead My son has one which was convenient when he lived at home. Now he lives near down town so it is a PIA if it is needed. :scratch

Where did you move to Martin. Have not seen you on the ADV site for a long time. Did you move far from Diamond Lake???

Martin. Where did you order one from? I am in the market for one myself. Not needed often but a must have for those exhaust nuts. :banghead My son has one which was convenient when he lived at home. Now he lives near down town so it is a PIA if it is needed. :scratch

Where did you move to Martin. Have not seen you on the ADV site for a long time. Did you move far from Diamond Lake???

I'm in Indian Creek,IL. 2 miles away form Diamond Lake.

I got one from MaxBMW,I did had one and must got misplaced during a move or I lent it out to someone and never got it back.

As far as ADD rider, to much drama.Most I may considered a friends are only there for you when they need you.:dunno
I'm a organizer for a motorcycle riding group witch take most of my free time not mention that my job is 24/7 affair.

I do install tires and do a bit service stuff but I exchange 43 emails with one ADDrider guy to change a front tire on his bike, he almost ask to do it for free because his dealer charge to much but never show up in the end.What a waste of time.:violin

I hope this answer your questions.
Martin

Martin. Whats the name of the riding group and when / where do you ride. Small groups work for me but not into large group rides. PM me if you can. :brow

Back