• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

'02 k1200rs ride to Sedalia

surfajoe

Aloha ka kou
Anyone in the SC area thinking of riding to the International Rally in Sedalia, and would like some company?

unless you plan to limit your riding partners to only those on a K-bike, you might want to have this thread moved to Rally Forum?, or maybe Just Riding?, or possibly your Regional Forum?.

mods??

unless you plan to limit your riding partners to only those on a K-bike, you might want to have this thread moved to Rally Forum?, or maybe Just Riding?, or possibly your Regional Forum?.

mods??

That's a great idea, thanks...(just have to figure out, how???) ha ha ha
Just perused the other forum...forget it! I'll ride alone

Last edited:
I am in the process of deciding whether I have the time to make the trip. I would be coming from RI and could easily take some route south to South Carolina (maybe we meet in Charlotte, NC) and join up with you then for the ride west to Sedalia.

See a quick map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=217744847853263736553.0004bce04735f91e819ae&msa=0

I'll keep you posted.

I am a male and ride a 2004 k12GT.

JT
Thanks, but way too far out of your way. I'll probably leave a few days earlier & take a more southern route, relax & take my time.

Leaving on the 13th

I want to be at the Rally site on the 15th. Planning on leaving Wilmington, NC on the 13th. Any early rally goers?

Ride to ralley from Atlanta Metro

I will be heading to Sadalia on Wed from NE Atlanta on my K1200RS and a buddy on a 1200GS. Looking for several more riders. Will head out at Bfast and stop half way there memphis area.
Head back to Atl sometime on Saturday

Back