• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Tiffany Coates

I've been in contact with Tiffany and we are trying to work out details for a GS ride for the ladies/noobs. Stay tuned!

Tiffany is a certified BMW Motorrad presenter.

Tiffany and I have been in touch, I am helping her setup some BMW dealership presentations. She should be attending the Overland Expo then off to the west coast doing BMW venues, she maybe making contact with Miquel Silvestre who is on his RTW tour, attend the MOA rally and the pre-rally GS Giant ( ? ) then eastward to NYC by a Midwest route or maybe via Tennesse and northeast ( depends on presentation interest ). Deb Lower has also been in touch with Tiffany to asure the rally visit.

I also told Tiffany about the Adventure Summit in Utah this May at Millersports Park as an option.

Others in the MOA Rally presentation works are :

Rene Cormier www.renedian.com He scouted our Bloomsburg Rally and networked. He is or will be shortly a certified BMW Motorrad (USA ) presenter.

Patrick Trahan www.rideafrica4wishes.com/en/patrick-trahan Pat was to lead the 2011 GS Giant Gypsie Tour but was seriously injuried in Africa months prior. So I hope he can make it this year. I think he plans to be a guest. ?????

All are great people that are friends or we have mutual friends so I hope I am not accused of " pitching " the MOA and / or its events since this is a role of two paid MOA staff. In the cases above " they ", the speakers came to me because of the help I did for others in NA and the EU.... I could include ZA. :wave

Yes, Tiffany is a real adventurer. I am familiar with her travels, etc.
However, you spelled her name wrong.
dc

Tiffany Ambling through America

IMG3026-M.jpg

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=784451

Back