• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Gettysburg not registered

E.L. Buff

Anyone going to Gettysburg weekend that has not registered .
It sold out , I was hoping to go and stay in a camp ground with other
MOA members if anyone else is in the same boat as me.
Want to take in the battlefield tour and look around never been there before.
Leaving South Jersey in the A.M. of the 13 th
Ernie:bolt

Anyone going to Gettysburg weekend that has not registered .
It sold out , I was hoping to go and stay in a camp ground with other
MOA members if anyone else is in the same boat as me.
Want to take in the battlefield tour and look around never been there before.
Leaving South Jersey in the A.M. of the 13 th
Ernie:bolt

If you are able to pull together a group, you can arrange guided tours through the Visitor's Center, or do a self guided tour with information from the Visitor's Center. Allow a couple of hours for the Visitor's Center itself. The Eisenhower Farm tour, which leaves from the Visitor's Center, is also interesting. I'd also allocate a few hours to walk around down town.

I've linked a number of route maps in another thread on the rally along with some other sites in the area.

My recommendation would be to tour the battlefield on Friday and do a ride on Saturday since the weekday crowds will be a little less.

Back