• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

NO Paul Thorn Band AT Rally

pmutly

Just Checked Pauls Web site the band is in Idaho that weekend not long ago july was open on his schedule!! The Ball got dropped on that one. Or maybe I'm to big of PTB fan won't be the same with out them. I was hoping they would headline the show one night.

I don't think you will be disappointed by the entertainment that's lined up. :)

Hope to see you there!

Entertainment for something this BIG is attended to some time ago. Dates have to be reserved, fees negotiated, contracts inked, etc.

Everything I've seen or heard about "The 40th" seems super-charged, so I have no worries about how well we'll be entertained. Come Howl at the Moon!

Just a friendly FYI, but STOP dwelling on Sedalia, and reboot your thinking towards 2013 for any names you wish to drop, including whomever your 'fav' may be. :dance

Last edited:
Entertainment for something this BIG is attended to some time ago. Dates have to be reserved, fees negotiated, contracts inked, etc.

Everything I've seen or heard about "The 40th" seems super-charged, so I have no worries about how well we'll be entertained. Come Howl at the Moon!

Just a friendly FYI, but STOP dwelling on Sedalia, and reboot your thinking towards 2013 for any names you wish to drop, including whomever your 'fav' may be. :dance

Ok Kevin.

For 2013 how about Axel Rudi Pell. He may liven things up a bit and can even perform his favorite, "Forever Angels"....lol.

Ok Kevin.

For 2013 how about Axel Rudi Pell. He may liven things up a bit and can even perform his favorite, "Forever Angels"....lol.

Once the rally chairs for 2013 are announced in Sedalia, pass on your suggestions to them.

Good Luck!

Seems that I'm a tad slow to pick up on some info but I now know that the Fabulous Thunderbirds are playing :clap My half assed harp playing and simulated Jump Jive dancing were built on their stuff. Great fun! - Bob

Back