• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Trailering RT

jstrube

John.
Just bought a toy hauler & would like to be able to bring my RT along on trips, also a smaller bike. Who makes a good wheel chock that I can trust & won't break the bank? I would really like to be able to remove the chocks when not bringing the bikes, so moving about the trailer is easier.

Tahnks,

John.

Just bought a toy hauler & would like to be able to bring my RT along on trips, also a smaller bike. Who makes a good wheel chock that I can trust & won't break the bank? I would really like to be able to remove the chocks when not bringing the bikes, so moving about the trailer is easier.

Tahnks,

John.

Discount Ramps out of West Bend, WI has a great selection of what you're looking for - I did a product review of a wheel chock in an issue of the Owners News about two years ago - awesome product. Highly recommended!

Here is a link:

http://www.discountramps.com/bike-pro-wheel-chock.htm

Good luck, and enjoy your 'toy hauler.' :bikes

We have the same chocks in our toyhauler, the mounting plate is low profile with bevelled edges so it's barely noticeable with the chocks removed and the temp carpet down.
We added several fold down anchor points as well to four point snug the bikes down.

Awesome, thanks guys!

What's the thought on the front wheel strap setup they sell? Sure would make strapping simpler.

Discount Ramps out of West Bend, WI has a great selection of what you're looking for - I did a product review of a wheel chock in an issue of the Owners News about two years ago - awesome product. Highly recommended!

Here is a link:

http://www.discountramps.com/bike-pro-wheel-chock.htm

Good luck, and enjoy your 'toy hauler.' :bikes

I 2nd discount ramps as well! I will note that they sell both "made in USA" and chinese stuff. I think the USA stuff is worth a few buck extras... I'd make sure it is!

Baxley Sport Chock

Lynn and I got 1 of these from Discount Ramps. Highly recommended! Read the review in Web Bike World.

Back