• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Convex mirror

I ran a very much similar mirror on my K100RT. Worked very, make that, extremely well. The brand I used was Hercules. I wouldn't be surprised to find that both mirrors are produced at the same maufacturer. The curved housing has a screw in the back that allows the mirror to be removed from the curved housing. A three sided u- shaped metal bar is inside. This bar slides on over the stock rear view mirror and is clamped down by 2 supplied screws in the bar. You can use some clear mylar or tape to keep the metal off the paint of the stock mirror. Pretty simple procedure. I applied the mirrors to both stock mirrors. I had the full vision the stock mirrors supplied and the add on mirrors covered my blind spots. I also believed what I was seeing. 2 thumbs up. I would guess it to be a 1 hour job to attach.

Back