• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Spring

How strange is this???

If it's this warm already (80 here in Ky), what do you think summer's going to be like?

You think it's strange now .... wait until December 21
09.gif

Got out for my first ride of the season today. Temp creeped above freezing, I waited a couple of hours and set out. Gaaawwwd I missed it!
Tomorrow is supposed to pass 20c (low 70s)...guess what I'll be doing.
I will have to take the kids along tomorrow to give my sweetheart the break she gave me today!

speed safely!

It is quite apparent that the country is well into a general, long term warming trend; over 2200 high temperature records [ for the day ] were set Thursday the 15th of March across the USA.
Not * one * cold snap yet in Colorado this season
My house sits at 9740' above Telluride Colorado and I rode to Moab Ut Jan 6th 2012 and Wednesday March 16th, Both days the road were dry, the whole way. Unheard of dates for departures in the last 34 years I've lived here. Good news for riders up north and for riders down south, they may have to plan to go north sooner to get out of the heat.
We can't do much about the weather so I say LETS RIDE!
Nickrides

Well, I guess we're paying-back for the warm weather out here this winter. It's only been in the low 40s thru mid 50s for the past two weeks here on the central coast of California. It's been raining, with hail, this weekend.

Ride 'em if you've gottem'!

Back