• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hook, Line & Dinner on The Cooking Channel?

xp8103

Channel Surfing, I just happened past the Cooking Channel and caught a glimpse of a sign that said Islamorada down in the Keys. So I stopped. Then there was a shot of a /5 toaster. Turns out the host of the show, Ben Sargent rides his 73 /5 with his fishing poles attached. Web surfing to the HLD page on CookingChannel.com, I see that his bike has a Vermont plate on it.

Anyone know this guy? I like his show and his bike!

http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/shows/ben-sargents-motorcycle/pictures/index.html

Gonna give this one a bump just because. Really odd that no one has run into him somewhere at some time. It appears he lives in Brooklyn now but he has family up here in Maine out on Peaks Island.

I've been a long time BMW rider in the Northeast

but can't say that i have ever run across him in any of my travels. His bike isn't one that you would forget.

Back