• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rally

D

DON BIGELOW

Where is doug's repair trailer located? Thats one of the best takes of the rally. Also what will expected highs and #@$##@% humidiy factor be?

All vendors will be located at the Civic Center, with the exception of the Flea Market which will be at the quiet and family camping area, Magic Island.

The vast majority of vendors will be located inside the Civic Center. Some of the vendors who install or fix things on running bikes will be located outside.

Who knows what the temp and humidity will be. That's why it is so nice to know that the entire Civic Center is AIR CONDITIONED!!!!! :clap

Air Conditioning !!!!

:rolleyes
Air conditioning, air conditioning, air conditioning..........If I want air conditioning, I'll come to this curious rally in my Maxima.

So tell me, rally organizers, what makes a better story: "I went to the Dells rally, and ate brats in the pouring rain. My tent nearly floated away," or "I went to Charleston and stayed in a Comfort Inn. They had HBO."

Terry B

Terry, leave the Maxima home.

Feel free to stand outside the Civic Center and, if it is 90 degrees and 90 percent humidity, sweat your brains out in glorious rightousness while the rest of the attendees comment on what a great thing air conditioning really is in July.

You can stay at a Comfort Inn with HBO at any Rally. Only the Almost Heaven Rally will have total air conditioning for the vendors and seminars and lots of other things, including the closing ceremonies.

If it makes you feel better, skip the Aerostitch and wear a hair shirt. :)

Back