• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

why I love living in Alberta

Wow!

So that's why my brother-in-law has not returned to live in the east after settling in Alberta some thirty years ago.

Thanks for sharing.

Canoes, bicycles, dogsleds, skis, hikers and horses...except for one red sports car and a helicopter, there appears to be no motor vehicles in Alberta...must be very quiet! just kidding. :jester
I've been to Ab many times and love the place and the people.
If any of you western folks head east, bring me some Longview jerky and I'll take you out for a Schwartz's smoked meat! :eat

Life begins at 40 (highway 40, that is!)
speed safely

Yikes. I've been to Alberta about a hundred times. Flatlands, foothills and the mountains. Never saw it portrayed this way. :thumb

GREAT people there, I love Calgary at Stampede time and Kananaskis Country is the best..

Well, I think that is all very good looking stuff and all. But it seems to me to be characteristic of the Rocky Mts. or to a lesser extent the Sierras.
Nicely portrayed, for sure.
And I need a supermarket now and then. Some steaks for the grill. Which, maybe Alberta has.
The only major drawback for me is ... which side of the arctic circle is Alberta on?
I think I will settle for Utah, Arizona, or Colorado.
dc

Back