• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

March ON cover?

Does this help?

-w-160.jpg

Showoff!!! I usually don't get my copy until the 15th or so.

Enjoy it!

Could you track that for a few months? The ON has been going into the mail in St. Louis by or before the 25th (approx.) for almost a year. The mailing date was moved up to miss the rush of month-end mailings, and reports are that this has sped up receipt even more than the few days advance mailing. I live in Idaho and the five day mailing change upped my receipt by at least seven days, or more. It's not that far from St. Louis to your part of Kentucky. But, "Post Office miles" are sometimes like dog years.

Mine came yesterday as well..just about thru reading it last night :wave

Go ahead and moan y'all...... somehow I didn't get Feb. issue :cry Somewhere someone must have really wanted it. sigh. Glad that I can read it online eh. Looking forward to March issue though....... got a pic in that one. Usually all my issues are on time (10th) and in excellent condition. Never had a complaint. Can't afford the cover outfit anyway though.:rofl - Bob

Could you track that for a few months? The ON has been going into the mail in St. Louis by or before the 25th (approx.) for almost a year. The mailing date was moved up to miss the rush of month-end mailings, and reports are that this has sped up receipt even more than the few days advance mailing. I live in Idaho and the five day mailing change upped my receipt by at least seven days, or more. It's not that far from St. Louis to your part of Kentucky. But, "Post Office miles" are sometimes like dog years.

Greg,

THe missing/late magazines started with the December issue, it never showed up. I called HQ and got another one in the mail. Same with January. Feb showed up the first week of the month. No show so far on the March issue. There's no real pattern yet.

A big thanks to HQ for sending me another copy of the missing magazines.

Daryl

Greg,

THe missing/late magazines started with the December issue, it never showed up. I called HQ and got another one in the mail. Same with January. Feb showed up the first week of the month. No show so far on the March issue. There's no real pattern yet.

A big thanks to HQ for sending me another copy of the missing magazines.

Daryl

I typically don't get my ON until between the 5th and 10th. Do let the office know if you miss future copies. They are tracking delivery problems and working with the USPS to try to resolve them. However, with the upcoming reduction in regional USPS processing centers it's anyone's guess what impact that may have on delivery service.

All the USPS processing centers in Kentucky are scheduled to be shut down, so there's no telling how that will affect mail delivery. I guess I"ll find out if it was one of those centers that was jacking up the covers on my ON.
Last time I called HQ, they said if I didn't receive my ON by the 15th, to call for a replacement. So I'm still patiently waiting.

Maybe I can use this as an excuse to get an Ipad or a Kindle so I can read the online version!!

DC

Back