• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Noob From South Florida

bscarpenter

I'm Brian and bought my first BMW a few months ago. She's a 1975 R75/6. I bought her for scooting around town and getting into some mischief. I must say that I am in love. I’ve put some miles on her to get used to some of the idiosyncrasies. She seems solid and pulls like you would expect from a 37yo 750. I hope you can all put up with what I’m sure to be many questions. I promise to use the search button first :type
1975-r75.jpg

Welcome!

That's a very nice setup there. Looks like you could break the sound barrier with that fairing. What type is it?

Drop in on the Airhead forum...ask some questions...you might get a correct answer. :laugh Also, post the picture in the Post a Pic sticky at the top of the forum.

Look forward to having you around...there's a strong contingent of Airheads in South Florida.

Welcome! That's a nice looking Airhead with some custom touchs.:bikes

Mike Horne
76 R90/6, Candied Red Metallic, 120k
93 R100R Legend, Pearl, 40k
99 Trek

Back