• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What I like to see at rally:)

Polarbear

Polarbear
Good grassy camping, not a field of grassy dirt! Cooler than PA last year:). Lots of GS/GSA Giants, my best friends:)...All others too:). Bring back the Bad to the Bone"Destroyers" as in Ohio:). No more flame throwers, unless its a Winter rally! The big rig showers in mass:). Food vendors as in PA.,nice(lots)! An abreviated awards ceremony(half). If special interests groups have "big groups" like our GSGiants did and perhaps others, make arrangements for large group tents as I had in Redmond:). Maybe a "group only" cost, added benefit???? We had the GS area last year in PA, NO TENT! HOT....Non available either, all gone early. Include us please in the "rates" for big tent shopping:). GSGiants is a growing concern,BIG. Sincerely, Randy"Polarbear"Owens:bow

More action type entertainment. Stunt bikes, trials bike demo, etc. Aerobatic plane like Johnson City.

And an air conditioned vendor area. More comfy, more linger, more buy.

Last edited:
Musical 'mini-entertainment' like we had at the West Bend Rally in WI. It was a hoot to have your wanderings interrupted with lively bands/vocals popping up.

More picnic tables spread throughout the grounds for munching, like in Johnson City and Gillette, rather than the cafeteria-type atmosphere in Bloomsburg.

The timely, high-capacity shuttle service on the grounds, like Bloomsburg. Very efficient in getting people to where they wanted to be.

A larger gathering area where the daily door prizes are posted - like Johnson City - got a bit crowded in PA. It sort of becomes an ad-hoc social gathering station - needs some elbow room.

10,000+ happy MOA'ers! :clap

Last edited:
Yeah, Voni:)

All of'em are a HOOT. Can't go wrong, smil'in too much:). These things are always going to be only as good as the volunteers stepping UP and we have gobs of great ones every year:). Lists and wants are always welcome in my book, good fodder for the noodle(brain)...Randy:usa

Back