• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Not So Quiet Area?

wasn't this thread suppoesed to be about camping?

How did this thread morph into kicking dogs, etc? Can we please get off this subject?

I'm upset that Bradford doesn't like spoiled children.

Nothing makes up for a bad day at work, like screaming kids with their own issues/agendas, kinda makes you realize customers are just screaming spoiled kids also.

Lighten up!

Can't we all just get along? :dunno

I just want to go to the rally and meet some new people and have some fun! :twirl Dogs have nothing to do with it. And, I happen to be well below AARP age! ;)

Unregistered said:
Well I'll be there and I'm bringing my cat!
I'll warn you right now, my cat does not like dogs!!!

http://fritzc.smugmug.com/photos/23513236-L.jpg

I'm bringing my ass and he can whip your cats ass.
14352265-M.jpg

Mark11LT said:
I'm upset that Bradford doesn't like spoiled children.

Nothing makes up for a bad day at work, like screaming kids with their own issues/agendas, kinda makes you realize customers are just screaming spoiled kids also.

Don't worry Mark I am sure yours aren't spoiled. Yup, I get enough screaming "kids" at work.

The Rally will will be fun I am sure. I think we just all have to pack our senses of humor.

Hey, Garth. Don`t sugar coat it for us kid! Tell us what you really think about the quiet camping. I will probably come to Bloomington on the way to your Dad`s. I may have a small crowd or just me and Larry. LOOKING FORWARD TO IT! Kerry/beemer-red

Kicking dogs!

Sue Rihn-Manke said:
How did this thread morph into kicking dogs, etc? Can we please get off this subject?

AWWWWWWWW! Sue, we are just having a little fun. You are a fun loving gal, right? :clap

A quote from a gentleman who camped next to the AdvRiders at the 49'er. I warned him that there might be some late and loud noise. "You don't camp next to a waterfall and complain about the noise."

We were loud, we had fun, and I'm sure we all slept when we returned home.

My tent was 2' from party central. Ear plugs worked wonderful. Matter-o-fact they were complaining about my snoring. Imagine that :brow

Greg

Back