• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Moonlight Over Escanaba

Isn't winter the time to drink beer and watch "Moonlight Over Escanaba"?:lurk

Welcome to the Forum. I live in the deep south now...central Ohio.:thumb

Hi Dave

Welcome ! Let us know what kind of bike your riding and maybe post some pics. I used to live in South Haven when I was a kid (about 60 years ago)...lived right on the cliffs overlooking the beach and the water was crystal clear. I remember it was a great place to live. If you have been down that way, can you tell me, is it that way now? In South Texas now where its warm.

Welcome Dave!

Hi Dave! Welcome to the forum.

I was just researching your area. Planning a visit in August.

Welcome hey!

Ya hey, welcome to BMW motorrad and the MOA forum. Love riding from Green Bay to Mackinaw. Stopping for brats and barley in Manistique.:buds

Mike Horne
76 R90/6 Candied Red Metallic
93 R100R Legend Pearl

Welcome ! Let us know what kind of bike your riding and maybe post some pics. I used to live in South Haven when I was a kid (about 60 years ago)...lived right on the cliffs overlooking the beach and the water was crystal clear. I remember it was a great place to live. If you have been down that way, can you tell me, is it that way now? In South Texas now where its warm.

Haven't been in the western lower penn for some time. Lived in Lansing, and Frankenmuth before being transfered to the UP back in 69.

Back