• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Motorcycle parking in NY

miairhead

I plan on being in NY near 135 West 52nd Street 10019.

I looking for a safe place to house my R100RT at night, I plan on helping out at a bicycle race. I found a couple places listed, one being Rising Wolf Garage.

If you have ideas let me please let me know.

Motorcycle Parking in NYC

When I used to work in Midtown I parked both my car and when the weather was good my bike at a biker friendly garage located on West 44th street between 9th & 10th Avenue. About $12 for the day. Not sure about overnight. But it's inside parking and there is an actual motorcycle designated area that you put/park your bike in yourself. Think the managers name was Max. It is also a Budget Rent a Car dealer so there is always someone there watching the cars and motorcycles.
I think that's pretty close to where you need to be. When is your bicycle event? I'm off for a few days so could find out more when I go back to work next week.

mike wex
'96 r1100rt

If you are a member of BMWSportTouring look up Francis. He lives there and would be a good source of information.
Mike

Back