• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New to BMW in KC

anchorbend

Just bought my first BMW R 1200 RT a few weeks ago. Managed to get in 700 miles and the initial service in prior the weather going south. I went South too and am anxious to get back to KC and put some miles on the bike. I am coming from a Triumph Tiger 1050 and Bonneville. Great bikes but was looking for more comfort since I will be doing more touring. Already have a trip scheduled to go to Yellowstone in June.

I appreciate this site and have been lurking for some time prior to pulling the trigger.

Just bought my first BMW R 1200 RT a few weeks ago. Managed to get in 700 miles and the initial service in prior the weather going south. I went South too and am anxious to get back to KC and put some miles on the bike. I am coming from a Triumph Tiger 1050 and Bonneville. Great bikes but was looking for more comfort since I will be doing more touring. Already have a trip scheduled to go to Yellowstone in June.

I appreciate this site and have been lurking for some time prior to pulling the trigger.

Not fair you will only have to go a few miles to Sedalia for the National BMW Rally in July! Welcome to the group. I too have a2008 R1200RT. Still love it.

My oldest daughter lives in KC, MO and I will get to see her on my way to the rally.

Jack

Last edited:
Always good to see new Beemer riders in KC

4th Monday of every month is the KCBMWMC meeting at Westport Flea Market in the Westport area. Meeting starts at 7 PM and most order between 6:30 and then. We are moving to the Comedy Club in the back this month. I won't be there this month, but come on by and introduce yourself. It's a nice group.
By the way cost is nominal, $10.00 per year.

Back